February 2, 2008

Something

The c-train was late again in today’s morning. When I got to the University station, it’s nearly 10 o’clock. What the hell, I will late for my class. Suddenly, I saw a guy was running to his class. Then I began to run to. I don’t know why I ran at that time. May be I don’t want to late for my class, or I just ran for funny. I hadn’t run for a long time since I came to Calgary. Hopefully Scotte would say Sam is a good student because he run to class~haha. However, I found it’s totally not funny. I felt really terrible when I was running. It’s hard for me to describe say how awful it is. I just ran in a short distance, but I felt like in the middle of a marathon. Before I came to here, I used to play soccer frequently, and I never felt tired after playing one or two hours; but now, I am so weak.

Another interesting thing interesting today is that a guy talked with me about the coming Super Bowl at the bus station. He talked lots about the two teams going to play on this Sunday’s final game. He is the fans of the New England Patriots. Actually, I don’t know much about football. I don’t like football very much because the game intermits very often and it’s a little boring to watch it. I couldn’t find many topics with the football fans, but it seems nothing can stop him talking about football until his bus came. He’s a nice guy, and I just wish I could know more about football and shared my opinion with him.

4 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

I'm so proud of you for running to class. Oh oh . . . maybe you should start jogging or something just to get into shape for situations like this!

Jason said...

I got the same situation. I used to play basketball and swimming. I haven't played and swum for 8 months. Oh, my god. I like find some classmates to go to the Gym. Who wants to go to Gym.

Yolanda said...

haha Sam,u need more practice ~~~

Jack said...

Great, man!