March 8, 2008

Disorder

I haven't come to here for a long time. My life in the last few weeks was really chaos. The mid-term exam made me fell panicky. There were so many stuffs and I had to deal all of them. I could not stop for a while in last few weeks. Life is always full of crazy things. I can’t say I enjoy them, but at least they make me wouldn’t be hollow. But no mater how my life likes, in order to pass the final, to past the courses, I need to improve my English. This is an important part of my life now.

In this week there was an interesting thing happened to me. One morning, the water in my bottle poured out and washed my bag and my books cleanly. I ought to be aware of it because my dream had predicted it to me! The night before my books' washing event, I dreamed that I fell in a pool of water. I should be careful about water. Yes, I want to give some magical power to my dreams and give an excuse to my careless. That’s why dreams can release people’s stress because I can change my unhappy mood about my wet books to think about the amazing dreams. Sometimes, when I feel tied or stressful, I want some spirit bailment or some happy things to make me keep going. However, dreams still dreams, I can’t live without air. One of my friend said to me that life was tough, but we had to live until we die. Off course, he couldn’t give me any answer how to live because he was seeking how to pull him out from helpless life, too. Hah, I don’t know what I am writing now. It’s time to get out from chaos now.

1 comment:

Scott Douglas said...

That's really weird about your dream. Maybe you have the ability to predict the future! Whatever happens, don't panic!