April 6, 2008

springS

Yesterday, there was a little snow fallen but it ended soon. Today, there is a shinny day again. Though I am in bad mood, the Sun still try to warm me. How strange the spring in Calgary is. In my hometown in China, there must be lots of rainfalls now. Every year, when the spring comes, the weather in my hometown will become very humid. It always has small rain for whole month. When the humid air comes from the sea, things will be more terrible. At that time, if you don’t close the windows of your house, the humid air will soon enter the house. Then the whole house will be wetted. You can see countless beats of water on the wall and mirrors. The fabric will be no longer dry and mildew easily. Though it is terrible to open the windows at that time, I used to open them because it will smell bad if close the windows all the days and don’t let flesh air in. As a result, I always be blamed by my mother. I used to hate the humid spring in my hometown, but now, I miss it because I could feel the spring. All plants would become green again at that time. The small rain sometimes gave people happy mood. Calgary’s spring is so boring.
The final is coming; I am so worried about it. When the end comes near and near, I feel more anxious than before. I have to work much harder in the follow weeks.

4 comments:

ⓞ^ⓞ said...

wow! man
u got twelve posts

Abdulmohsen's said...

wow man u got 12 posts hhhh
HaVE FuN

Scott Douglas said...

It's hot outside again . . . I can't believe how crazy the weather is.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.