December 5, 2007

Music

I like listening to music. I like different kinds of music. But I am not professional in music; I just listen to them shallowly. I have no idea that which kind of music is my most favorites. Rock, pop, electronic, …and the ones I don't know their names. I had tried to understand the classical music to make me like a high class man in a time, but I found I prefer to rock music than classical music at last. I pay less attention on the lyric of songs. I mostly enjoy the rhythm except I really like the song and want to know what it's talking about. I also have no idol; I usually don't know who is the singer of the song I am listening is. Certainly, I always don't know what kind of music I am listening. What music I want just depends on my will, may be my emotion. I believe music has a special magic. Music can may me feel happy, help me refresh; sometimes music make me to image the nice thing, give me the positive feeling and give the hope; it also can leave me in sadness and crazy.Wow, I don't know what I am talking about, just like the music in my brain. Extremely massy, just know what I want now, but have no plan for the next.

5 comments:

Camille said...

hopefully you could add your music list on your blog!

I haven't listen to a song for a long time...just not in mood.

Rebeca said...

Hey Sam,
I agree music has a special magic! I like old ones like Elvis and Beatlles. I also love brazilian music.

^~FeLiX~^ said...

I always listen to music when I am doing homework because I think it can help me to think.
mm
and I think this is true.

^~FeLiX~^ said...

I always listen to music when I am doing homework because I think it can help me to think.
mm
and I think this is true.

Hadline said...

Hi Sam,
I also like listenning to music. I am eclectic. I listen hip pop as well as pop music and jazz. Also, I like the traditional music of Niger.