January 27, 2008

Blizzard

We have a blizzard now. It is a heavy storm but not a game of Blizzard for this time. Yesterday, I still had very nice weather. It felt warm all the day, even at night. Now, I can feel my room is a shaking in the big wind. Today, when I walked out side, I could feel the snow hit on my face and the big wind big wind push me backward. When I was waiting for the bus, I just saw a piece of blank paper in front of the street. I could feel nothing but cold. The wind chill was really cold. I tried to make a phone call to check the bus schedule. I thought it just took one or two minutes, so I didn’t wear my gloves. When I finished the call, I found my hand had changed like an ole man’s hand and I nearly had no feeling with my fingers. It took me about ten minutes to recover in the bus. “Don’t let your body expose in the cold outside”. I should remember what my aunt told me. The temperature went down so quickly. I hardly find a sentence to describe my feeling to the crazy weather. Today, I have the coldest weather since I came to Canada. Tomorrow, I may continue to refresh my record. Another thing, when I back home, on the way to the bus, a black guy came to ask me if I want some cigarette. I don’t know what he wants to do. May be he just want to sell me some cigarette, or in other purposes. After all, I refused him. Some strange guys seem like to appear in crazy days.

3 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

oh oh . . . it sounds like he was trying to sell you some "funny" cigarettes. Just say no!!

Fan (*^__^*) said...

haha it seems that evone is complaining about the weather.
Keep warm!

hjm.huang said...

Take care!
It seems that you are too quiet these days.