January 22, 2008

Good in bads

Today, I took my first reading quiz after EAP3. It was a really tough quiz to me. There are so many words I didn’t understand! What the hell~ I was really shock by the quiz. Actually, I am frightening deeply in my heart. Can I pass the EAP3 and get enter to my university major? The application of the fall session has brought me lots of trouble now. There are many materials I need to complete and I have to do it quickly. And today’s quiz told me that my vocabulary is not enough for my study. At least, it is one of the main obstacles for me now. I think I am under somewhat high pressure now. I need to make some plant to pull me out of such kind of the serious situation.
The only good thing I have today is from my friend Mike. I back home late night because I took my attending lecture. I was hungry and felt cold when I was waiting my bus. Though it is not very cold today, but the tough facts I met today made me felt really cold and helpless. I want to back home quickly. However, when I thought about I have to make dinner for me, I think, I don’t want to do anything after I back home. As light always can be seen in dark, good thing happened. My friend Mike had made dinner for me. It’s not the first time he do this. Sometimes I make it for him; sometime, he doses it for me. For this time, he really did me a big favor. He seem found me with something unhappy, but he didn’t ask me too much. He just said: “Life it tough~” I know what he means. Yap, life is tough, but some considerations always help much. Thanks, my friend. God bless you.

1 comment:

Fan (*^__^*) said...

yeah,it was tough!!!~~~~

anyway,life's not always what it seems to be.sometimes we may get sweet surprise through tough work~~
good luck