March 19, 2008

No TitLE

Since the time being changed last week, I find time goes really fast now. I just changed the clock. I never made the Earth turn faster. How come my time lost so quickly? Everyday after I back home and finished dinner. It is already 7pm, even 8pm. What I do everyday is the same as before. It is really interesting that it seems I lost 1 hour everyday. The day time is become longer and longer now. One month ago, the sky was totally dark after 6pm, but now, I still can see the sunlight after 7. And I always have the concept that it’s early because the sun still in the sky. The sun is tricking me. May be he want me to do more during day time, but I find my day time is also limited. I am still finding ways to adapt the crazy Canadian time~
Yesterday, I went to the writing center to ask for help. The instructor gave me lots of useful advice for my term paper. I think it will be better if I could have extra time because 15mins is really not enough. Another thing I found is that the instructor looks like Nicolas Cage in the movie “Con Air”. He has the similar face and hair style, and eyes. I am not sure if it was because I am tired or other reasons to make me feel him like the movie star. Hah, may be I can ask Yolanda, she was also me the teacher yesterday. Anyway, he is a nice guy and helped me a lot.

1 comment:

Hisham said...

cool i might go and ask for an autograph