March 29, 2008

Want to be free



My friend Mike just finished his vacation in Mexico and came back. He told me that he had a pretty nice holiday there. He showed me many pictures that he took in Mexico. It is a beautiful beach with blue sky and the sea. Mike told me many interesting things about his vacation. I can felt he was exciting for this though this was the second time he went to Mexico in half a year. He likes sea very much. He said that if he has enough money, he would go to Mexico; buy a house near the beach and live there for his rest life. He also asked me to travel more. He told me that I should enjoy my life. Actually, I really hope so. The first place I want to visit is Munich, the city of Germany. I like the city because my favorite soccer team is in this city. I want to there to watch my favorite soccer team’s game. I can’t imagine what the scene like when I sit in the enormous stadium and watch the soccer game with forty thousand people. It must be an amazing moment. I also want to travel around the world. However, they are still dreams to me. I even never traveled around China. There are some conditions of Mike’s advice. If I had enough money and free to travel around the world without any restriction…but it is pity that I neither have money and freedom to do things what I want. Hope I can do it in one day, hah.

No comments: