March 12, 2008

Something

I saw one of my high school mate yesterday. I was so happy that she is the first classmate I saw after I came to Canada. I couldn't image I can see her here. She was taking her children back home. It's really shock, and it must hurt many of my high school classmates because she used to one of the most beautiful girl in my class. I remembered many of my friends wanted to date her at that time. Now, everything had changed. She had come here nearly 5 years and she is the wife of a store owner now. I talked with her, I found her had change a lots and we couldn't find much topics to talk except the past. It seems we are from different society leveal now. May be it's ture, time has past and changed us a lot.

This morning drived me crazy. I got up so late that I had to do all the stuff in hurry. Then I ran to the bus stop. It's lucky I still could catch the bus. I decieded to get off beside the campus because I need to come to science building today. I think my idear isn't bad, but when I arraived Brendwood, the dear bus driver told us that the bus was out off service now. So I had not choice, I got off the bus, and then walked to school, not really far, but it's enough for me to walk. And I lost my my to the computer lab, TOO...

8 comments:

Fan (*^__^*) said...

gosh...I guess I'll never see my classmate here.
how lucky u r!!!

Hisham said...

i hate when that happens luckily i live near the u of c if im lazy i just take the bus

Yolanda said...

What a lucky guy you are!! I really want to meet my classmate... O,by the way,you did more practice since last time you run into class! ^^

Scott Douglas said...

It's weird how some people can change so much. Some of my friends from high school are still the same funny people they were back then, but some of my other friends from high school are depressing!

David Sun said...

u are so lucky to see ur classmates here. life can change people's thoughts....

ⓞ^ⓞ said...

people change a lot
but I don't
lol

ⓞ^ⓞ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hjm.huang said...

Changes commonly happens in people because all have to adjust to the different and keeping changing living environment.