November 21, 2007

crossroad


Sometimes I'm afraid to make a decision. I always feel bemused when I'm going make some important decisions. It seems I'm standing before a crossroad. No map, no sign, no ending. It's pretty hard for me to choice the direction because I don't know if I'm right or not; but there's no twice, once after the choice, I have no "return". The decision may affect my life greatly. I hope I can predict the future to see the result of my choice; go back to the past to make some change; or my destiny had decided everything of my life, so any decision I make is meaningless. But unfortunately, I'm not the genius that can invent the time machine; I also don't know if I am living in my destiny or not. I don't know what my future is as I can't change my past. What I know just the wrong decisions result the bad sequels and I have to respond to my choices. I don't want to say "I wish" very often. What the hard life. I don't know is this the art of life? I just want to know how to make a decision easier.

2 comments:

helen said...

Hi, We always have to make a decison. If we get sth, we will lose sth. No perfect choice. Anyway, we are in Canada now, so we may have chances to change the direction when we want to change. Sometimes, in China, it is impossible.

Amin said...

What a complicated question! I think despite of all of the difficulties which making a decision might cause, it is better to have the opportunity to make it. Also I think making big decisions is one of the life’s beauties.