November 25, 2007

no title

I cleaned the snow out of my house today. There isn't too much snow left on the ground because it's sunshine in the past several days. I think the weather in Calgary is changeful. You may see the gray sky in the morning, but it comes to sunshine quickly. When you are walking in streets and think you would have a good weather today, there may be a heavy rain coming soon. After all, it's good for me that I still have good weather now. My aunt always said I was lucky because there is still no heavy snow in Calgary until now. She said in the past, it had snowed for more than a month. I don't know how the real winter like in Calgary, I also can't imagine what the scene will like when the heavy snow fall, because there's no snow in my hometown; I never been in a place in such high latitude as Calgary. Though I never seen snow before I came to here, I am not thirst for the snow weather. May be I'm not romantic at all, but I really don't like to walk in thick snow alone in blizzard. So I think I am lucky for the late come snow as my aunt said. I have plenty time to adapt the frosty weather step by step.

No comments: