November 19, 2007

Tired.....

I hate to take the transit in the city. I have to go out to buy some food and visited my friend today. It took me about 1.5 hours from my house to the Chinese supermarket. I took a bus to Dalhousie first, and then changed to the c-train, after that still have to take another bus to my destination. I came back from my friend’s home near 7 o’clock at night. When I got to the C-train station in downtown, I just missed a C-train to Dalhousie. I waited for about 15 minutes for the next one. Soon after I got in to the C-train, I took the bus schedule out and found that the bus I need to take from Dalhousie to my house would leave in 25 minutes. I had the bad feeling that I would miss the bus again; I hoped I have good luck. But the truth is that the C-train was so slow…After I got off the C-train and ran to the bus station; I found the bus had left. I missed again. It’s cold and windy at night, I waited about 45 minutes. When I was in the bus back home, I was so tired. I just want to have my own car at that time.

1 comment:

hjm.huang said...

don't feel upset!!
we have to adjust ourself to it. It took me several months to get used it. and you are smarter than me, you are tougher than me, I believe you will do well soon!