November 24, 2007

Its name is Gundam

I like Gundam. Gundam is the name of a Japanese cartoon series. In the cartoon, Gundam is the general name of the best fighter-machines with good design and high functional. However, The stories of Gundam are not talk about the robots. They mostly relate to the soldiers who drive the machine, the war, and the people who involved in it. Unlike some cartoons have obvious opinion about virtuous and vicious, there's no right and wrong in Gundam. The stories of Gundam focus on the relationship between human being and wars. Even thought the cartoon makers describe wars, they oppose wars. They believe, in wars, there are no victor and justice but sadness and harm. I like Gundam not only because of the stories of them, but also the Gundam model. Since my childhood, I was like making model. Model plane, tank, ship, car…Gundam is my favorites. Every time, when a new cartoon series is put on show, there must be some relative models come along. They are very beautiful and ingenious. Their design are fantastic. You can finish the model without any glue and it's quite active at the same time. They are also pretty good looking. I wish I can collect all of the Gundam models, but I just have several of them because of the money and time I can pay for them.

No comments: