November 27, 2007

Diablo



I want to talk about a PC game whose name is Diablo. The game was produced by Blizzard. Blizzard is a game company that had made many popular games such as Starcraft, Diablo and Warcraft. Diablo is the first ARPG game - Action Role Playing Game in the world. When the game first promote to public, all the game fans of world were shocked by it. Beautiful image and excellent system design. It also allowed to play the game online with different others. It’s a really crazy game. The most important is that I made many friends through the game. I remember my first time to play the game was about 6 years ago. I just begin my university life at that time and didn’t know my classmate well. One day, I pass one of my classmate’s room and saw him was playing an interesting game. I stop to watch and ask him how to play. I known it called Diablo, and after that, we always played together in our leisure time. Slowly, others classmate joined with us and we became closed friends. Sometimes we made a big group to play online. Sometime we played until the midnight. It’s a really interesting time. Whenever I see the game again, I miss the funny time so much as I miss my friends.

4 comments:

David Sun said...

well ,to be honest, i like to play Diablo...it is really facinating~~

Amin said...

I can understand your feeling that you see something and suddenly you miss your friends. It happens for me too.

Amin said...

Maybe there is no foundation for love, but I think love has some requirements such as trust, tranquillity and union. Without them, it's not love.

Jack said...

It's really interesting ~~~