November 19, 2007

My friend

Today, I chatted with my friend who is now living in China online. We hadn't chatted with each other for a long time since I came to Canada, because the time difference and we both are very busy for our own business. He is one of my best friends and a soccer fans as me. He is good at playing soccer; much better than me. He taught me many things and we always played together in our hometown. Before I came here, we decided to setup a soccer team. We found other friends to join us and decided the suit of our team. But it is really a pity that before they received the clothes, I had left my hometown to Calgary. I have no chance to play in our team. In today's chat, my friend told me that they had bought my suit and still holds the No.12 for me (I always choice 12 for my player number). No one will use the number except me. He said he is looking for my return and we can play together again. I can't say anything at that moment; I just hope I was in my hometown right now. Wish you are happy everyday, my good friend. I will be back!

3 comments:

Yolanda said...

waw~~ ur friend is so sweet~~
i believe u'll play with them one day~

Amin said...

What a sad story! Your blog remind me of number 10 in Argentina national soccer team! Do you know that story?

Amin said...

Yes man, exactly that story. ;)