November 11, 2007

Hockey!


I watched a hockey game on TV yesterday. This is the first time I watched this game. It’s between the Calgary Flames and Edmonton Oilers. The players skated in the field quickly to chase the puck. For attacking and defense, they not only use their skill, but also can strike each other, even fight! It’s interesting that the referees would not stop the clash between players at the first time until the condition seemed to be lost control. I don’t know the match rules at all. I don’t know if the fight is legitimate or not, because after a conflict, I saw the player had to wait a period of time outside the field, but after that, he could play again. It is very different from other games I watched before. In a soccer game, if players fight with others like this, they must be punished to left the rest of the match. Hockey demands players have both speed and strength. They have to move quickly! I think this is one of the fastest matches in the world. They also must be strong enough for every strike in any time; and, may be the strike also require skill. What a crazy game!

8 comments:

hjm.huang said...

Be careful!

A lot of people get addicted to hockey games, so enjoy a lot, but remember not to watch it with abandon.

Regina said...

You've started watching the great Canadian pastime! My husband can watch hockey for hours. As for me, I get a little bored!

Jack said...

Hockey is very interesting. I want to watch a match in the scene!!~

helen said...

I was boring for hockey. But I know when there is a hockey game in Calgary. Everytime, the c-train is fulled by the people who wear the t-shirt with "c" logo.

Amin said...

Hi. If fight like that you watched happen in soccer, those players are not permitted to play for maybe 2 years. I like watching hockey but for, it is still not comparable with soccer.

Krist v said...

violent sport games with the players look like bears is all i can think about hockey :D

Unknown said...

lazy Uncle Sam~you finally got your blog posted~good job~

Behzad said...

Hey man,
I love hockey. It is really fun to watch a hockey math. Especially when Flames win the match!